- Competitive salary + annual incentive + motor vehicle
- Being able to work and learn amongst some of the best experts in the industry
- Flexibility + access to professional development + uniform allowance
ABOUT THE ROLE
Elders Wool Sales Managers provide wool clients with technical expertise to achieve sales and earnings targets. Working both in-branch and travelling the countryside in the iconic pink shirt, the Wool Sales Manager provides expert wool marketing and risk management advice.
WHAT WILL I DO?
As a Wool Sales Manager you will;
- Assist District Wool Managers, Territory Sales Managers and other branch staff to develop management plans for high earn clients.
- Monitor wool receivables against the plan and budget / forecast. Investigate variations and trends.
- Maintain knowledge of wool clients and their activities and how market trends may impact those activities.
- Identify trends and developments in the wool industry and provide this information to clients and staff.
- Assist in the development of print and other media promotions to raise awareness of Elders wool.
- Coordinate and facilitate client group meetings.
- Attend and assist in running field days, information sessions, demonstrations or other events.
- Assist in the coaching and training of other staff in regards to wool knowledge and sales skills.
- Work constructively with other team members to support a collaborative culture.
- Role model and embed the One Elders values
WHO AM I?
To succeed at Elders, you will have;
- A wool classing certificate (desirable)
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in the wool industry in a variety roles
- Solid understanding of wool products, and the overall market
- Sound understanding of risk management and the products available
- Record of sales achievement
- Sound administrative and organisational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
WHAT WILL I GET IN RETURN?
We will provide you with:
- Training and professional development
- Flexible working arrangements that promote a positive and healthy work-life balance
- Access to discounts and offers from our partners and suppliers
- Access to an expansive network of agribusiness specialists to draw upon - there will always be someone in a pink shirt ready to lend a hand
We invest in our staff to ensure everyone who joins Elders is set up to succeed, from training and conferences to industry experts well within your reach offering support and guidance. We want you to thrive and be proud to put on the pink shirt. When you join the Elders team, you have the backing of an iconic Australian agricultural brand and a team of passionate individuals supporting and challenging you on your journey.
For a greater insight into the Elders family, be sure to check out our website at www.eldersrural.com.au
Applications close on 1 December 2020
At Elders, we want our people to reflect the communities we operate in, and encourage applications from a diverse range of people, backgrounds and experiences.